SOOLANTRA (IVERMECTIN) CREAM, 1% MOBILE PROGRAM TERMS
- By opting into the SOOLANTA (ivermectin) Cream, 1% mobile program ("Program"), in which you can receive your Copay Savings Card via text, you consent to receive approximately 10 text messages and/or push notifications per month from Galderma. Such messages may be marketing or non-marketing messages and may include, for example, refill reminders, fill confirmation, website information, etc. T-Mobile is NOT liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- To stop receiving text messages, text STOP to 267-89. DOING SO WILL ONLY OPT YOU OUT OF THE SOOLANTA (ivermectin) cream, 1% MOBILE PROGRAM; you will remain opted in to any other Galderma text message program(s) to which you separately opted in. You may unsubscribe from the Program at any time by disabling push notifications or removing the Mobile Wallet pass from your device for Mobile Wallet programs.
- To request more information or to obtain help, text HELP to 267-89. You can also call customer service at (855)-280-0543.
- You represent that you are the account holder for the mobile telephone number(s) that you provide to opt in to the texting program. You are responsible for notifying Galderma immediately if you change your mobile telephone number. You may notify Galderma of a number change by re-enrolling in the program.
- Message and data rates may apply to each text message sent or received in connection with the texting program, as provided in your mobile telephone service rate plan, in addition to any applicable roaming charges. Charges are both billed and payable to your mobile service provider or deducted from your prepaid account. Galderma does not impose a separate fee for sending text messages.
- Data obtained from you in connection with this Short Message Service (SMS) texting program may include your telephone number; your carrier’s name; and the date, time, and content of your messages. Galderma may use this information to contact you and to provide the services you request from us.
- Galderma will not be liable for any delays in the receipt of any SMS messages, as delivery is subject to effective transmission from your network operator.
- The service is available only on these US participating mobile carriers: Verizon Wireless, Sprint, Nextel, Boost Mobile, T-Mobile, AT&T, Alltel, ACS Wireless, Bluegrass Cellular, Carolina West Wireless, Cellcom, Cellular One of East Central Illinois (ECIT), Cincinnati Bell, Cricket Wireless, C Spire Wireless, Duet IP (AKA Max/Benton/Albany), Element Mobile, Epic Touch, GCI Communication, Golden State Cellular, Hawkeye (Chat Mobility), Hawkeye (NW Missouri Cellular), Illinois Valley Cellular (IVC), Inland Cellular, iWireless, Keystone Wireless (Immix/PC Management), MetroPCS, Mobi PCS, Mosaic Telecom, MTPCS/Cellular One (Cellone Nation), Nex-Tech Wireless, nTelos, Panhandle Telecommunications, Pioneer, Plateau, Revol Wireless, Rina-Custer, Rina-All West, Rina-Cambridge Telecom Coop, Rina-Eagle Valley Comm, Rina-Farmers Mutual Telephone Co, Rina-Nucla Nutria Telephone Co, Rina-Silver Star, Rina-South Central Comm, Rina-Syringa, Rina-UBET, Rina-Manti, Simmetry Wireless, South Canaan (Cellular One of NEPA), Thumb Cellular, Union Wireless, United Wireless, U.S. Cellular, Viaero Wireless, Virgin Mobile, West Central Wireless (includes Five Star Wireless).
- You agree to indemnify Galderma and parties texting on its behalf in full for all claims, expenses, and damages related to or caused in whole or in part by your failure to notify us if you change your telephone number, including but not limited to all claims, expenses, and damages related to or arising under the Telephone Consumer Protection Act.
- Galderma may suspend or terminate your receipt of text messages if it believes you are in breach of these SMS Terms and Conditions. Your receipt of text messages is also subject to termination in the event that your mobile telephone service terminates or lapses. Galderma reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, all or any part of the text messaging services you receive, with or without notice.
- Galderma may revise, modify, or amend these SMS Terms and Conditions at any time. Any such revision, modification, or amendment shall take effect when it is posted to Galderma's website. You agree to review these SMS Terms and Conditions periodically to ensure that you are aware of any changes. Your continued consent to receive text messages will indicate your acceptance of those changes.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Galderma® CareConnect Program (the “Program”) is brought to you by Galderma Laboratories, L.P. The Program is only available for commercially insured or uninsured patients. Patients who are enrolled in a government-run or government-sponsored healthcare plan with a pharmacy benefit are not eligible to use the Galderma CareConnect Patient Savings Card (this “Card”). This Card provides savings on out-of-pocket expenses for up to a 30-day supply of included Galderma products, as described below. If you have valid prescriptions for more than one Galderma product, the copay expense and savings apply to each product. You may use this Card once every 30 days, depending on when you last received a 30-day supply of each Galderma product. Use of this Card does not obligate you to use or to continue using any Galderma product. You may use this Card at any participating pharmacy located in the United States.
This Card may not be combined with any savings, discount, free trial, or other similar offer for the same prescription. This Card is not transferable and is void if reproduced. This Card is not health insurance. Limit one (1) Card per patient. This Card has no cash value and will not be accepted outside of participating pharmacies in the United States. Please visit Galderma’s website for our privacy practices.
Use of this Card is subject to applicable state and federal law, and is void where prohibited by law, rule or regulation. In the event a lower cost generic drug that the FDA had designated as a therapeutically equivalent product is available for one of the Galderma products covered by this Card, or if the active ingredient of a Galderma product is available at a lower cost without a prescription, this offer will become void in California with respect to the Galderma product.
Galderma Laboratories, L.P. reserves the right to rescind, revoke, or amend these terms and conditions at any time and to deny payment for noncompliance with these terms and conditions. The terms and conditions expire December 31, 2020, unless earlier terminated by Galderma.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Minimum out-of-pocket expenses:
Eligible commercially insured patients and uninsured cash paying patients are responsible for paying out-of-pocket expenses noted below and any amount that exceeds the Galderma payment for each prescription, as follows:
Use of this Card may be subject to limitations imposed by state or federal law, or by your health insurer. This Card is not valid where prohibited by law or by your health insurer.
You must present this card to the pharmacist along with your prescription each time you fill your prescription to participate in the Program. If you have any questions regarding your eligibility or benefits or if you wish to discontinue your participation, call the Galderma CareConnect Program at (855) 280-0543 (8:00 AM-8:00 PM EST, Monday-Friday). When you use this Card, you are certifying that you understand the Program rules, regulations, and these terms and conditions which are set forth at set forth at www.galdermacc.com/sites/default/files/pdf/TermsConditions.pdf, and that you will comply with them. You are not eligible if you are enrolled in Medicare Part D, Medicaid, Medigap, VA, DoD, TriCare, or any other government-run or government sponsored health care program with a pharmacy benefit. No purchase is necessary and there are no membership fees. You may not use this Card if prohibited by your insurer. You are responsible for any reporting for the use of this Card as required by your insurer.
By using this Card, you acknowledge that you currently meet the following eligibility criteria:
- You have a valid prescription for the Galderma product your copay and the savings apply to;
- You have no insurance or are subject to a private insurance copay requirement for your prescription;
- You are not enrolled in Medicare Part D, Medicaid, Medigap, VA, DoD, TriCare, or any other government-run or government sponsored health care program with a pharmacy benefit;
- You are at least 18 years old; and
- You reside in the United States.
When you accept/use this Card, you are certifying that you have not submitted and will not submit a claim for reimbursement under Medicare Part D, Medicaid, Medigap, VA, DoD, TriCare or any other government-run or government-sponsored health care program with a pharmacy benefit for this prescription and that you agree to to and understand the Program rules, regulations, and these terms and conditions which are set forth at www. galdermacc.com/sites/default/files/pdf/TermsConditions.pdf and that you will comply with them. By accepting/using this Card, you acknowledge and agree to/that:
- Submit transaction to McKesson Corporation using BIN #610524
- If primary commercial prescription insurance exists, input Card information as
secondary coverage and transmit using the COB segment of the NCDPDP transaction. Applicable discounts will be displayed in the transaction response.
- Acceptance of this Card and your submission of claims for the Program are subject to the LoyaltyScript® program Terms and Conditions posted at www.mckesson.com/mprstnc.
- Patient is not eligible if prescriptions are paid in part or full by any state or federally funded programs, including but not limited to Medicare Part D, Medicaid, Medigap, VA, DoD, TriCare, or any other government-run or government–sponsored health care program with a pharmacy benefit or where prohibited by law.
- If you are filling a prescription in the state of California, in the event a lower generic drug that the FDA has designated as a therapeutically equivalent product becomes available for one of the Galderma products covered by this Card, or if the active ingredient of a Galderma product is available at a lower cost without a prescription, this offer is void with respect to that Galderma product and you agree not to apply this Card to any discount or savings to such patient under the Program for such Galderma product.
- For questions regarding setup, claims transmission, patient eligibility or other issues call LoyaltyScript® for Galderma CareConnect Program at 855-280-0543 (8:00AM-8:00PM EST, Monday-Friday).
Acceptance and participation in the Program and/or the use of this Card constitutes an agreement with Galderma in Texas and the transactions underlying the participation in the Program and use of this Card is performable for all purposes in Texas. By participating in the Program and using this Card, you agree that the transaction has a reasonable relationship to the State of Texas in that, among other things, this Card and the Program originated from the State of Texas and Galderma will perform a substantial part of its respective obligations in the State of Texas. It is agreed that the exclusive venue for any dispute arising out of participation in the Program and/or this Card is a state or federal court of competent jurisdiction in Tarrant County, Texas. By participating in Program and using this Card, you irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of a state or federal court in Tarrant County, Texas.
You consent to the Program and use of this Card being governed by and interpreted in accordance with the substantive laws of the State of Texas without regard to its conflict of law principles.
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit www.FDA.gov/MEDWatch or Call 1-800-FDA-1088.
©2020 Galderma Laboratories L.P. United States, All Rights Reserved. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners. This site is intended for U.S. audiences only. Information in this website is not intended as medical advice. Talk with your doctor about medical concerns.