Mobile Terms & Conditions
By agreeing to these TAKHZYRO Text Reminder Program ("Program") text message terms and conditions, you agree to receive text messages on your mobile device subject to the Terms & Conditions described below. You understand that this consent is not a condition of purchase or use of TAKHZYRO or of any Takeda product or service.
- Participants will receive an average of 2-5 text messages each month while enrolled in the Program
- There is no fee payable to Takeda to receive text messages; however, your carrier's message and data rates may apply
- Takeda will not be liable for any delays in the receipt of any SMS messages as delivery is subject to effective transmission from your network operator
- This Program is valid with most major US carriers, including: Verizon Wireless, Sprint, Nextel, Boost, T-Mobile®, AT&T, Alltel, ACS Wireless, Bluegrass Cellular, Carolina West Wireless, CellCom, Cellular One of East Central Illinois (ECIT), Cincinnati Bell, Cricket, CSpire Wireless, Duet IP (AKA Max/Benton/Albany), Element Mobile, Epic Touch, GCI Communications, Golden State, Hawkeye (Chat Mobility), Hawkeye (NW Missouri Cellular), Illinois Valley Cellular (IVC), Inland Cellular, iWireless, Keystone Wireless (Immix/PC Management), MetroPCS, MobiPCS, Mosaic, MTPCS/Cellular One (Cellone Nation), Nex-Tech Wireless, nTelos, Panhandle Telecommunications, Pioneer, Plateau, Revol Wireless, Rina-Custer, Rina-All West, Rina-Cambridge Telecom Coop, Rina-Eagle Valley Comm, Rina-Farmers Mutual Telephone Co, Rina-Nucla Nutria Telephone Co, Rina-Silver Star,Rina-South Central Comm, Rina-Syringa, Rina-UBET, Rina-Manti, Simmetry, South Canaan/CellularOne of NEPA, Thumb Cellular, Union Wireless, United Wireless, U.S. Cellular, Viaero Wireless, Virgin Mobile, West Central Wireless (includes Five Star Wireless). T-Mobile is NOT liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- Takeda may be required to contact the user if an adverse event is reported
- Takeda reserves the right to rescind, revoke, or amend the Program without notice at any time
- You can unsubscribe from the Program by texting STOP to 36395. For questions about this Program, text HELP to 36395 or visit bit.ly/2C4d01L
- For questions about TAKHZYRO, please contact your physician.