Mobile Terms & Conditions
By agreeing to these TAKHZYRO Text Message Terms and Conditions, you agree to receive text messages on your mobile device subject to the Terms & Conditions described below. You understand that this consent is not a condition of purchase or use of TAKHZYRO or of any Takeda product or service.
- Depending on program enrollment, participants will receive an average of
- 2-5 text messages each month while enrolled in the Text Reminder Program ("Reminder Program"), or
- 1-5 text messages each month while enrolled in the Informational Program ("Informational Program")
- There is no fee payable to Takeda to receive text messages; however, your carrier's message and data rates may apply
- Data obtained from you in connection with your registration for, and use of, this SMS service may include your phone number and/or email address, related carrier information.
- Takeda will not be liable for any delays in the receipt of any SMS messages as delivery is subject to effective transmission from your network operator
- This Program is valid with most major U.S. carriers, including: Verizon Wireless, Sprint, Nextel, Boost, T-Mobile®, AT&T, Alltel, ACS Wireless, Bluegrass Cellular, Carolina West Wireless, CellCom, Cellular One of East Central Illinois (ECIT), Cincinnati Bell, Cricket, C Spire Wireless, Duet IP (AKA Max/Benton/Albany), Element Mobile, Epic Touch, GCI Communications, Golden State, Hawkeye (Chat Mobility), Hawkeye (NW Missouri Cellular), Illinois Valley Cellular (IVC), Inland Cellular, iWireless, Keystone Wireless (Immix/PC Management), Metro, MobiPCS, Mosaic, MTPCS/Cellular One (Cellone Nation), Nex-Tech Wireless, Panhandle Telecommunication, Pioneer, Plateau, Revol Wireless, Rina-Custer, Rina-All West, Rina-Cambridge Telecom Coop, Rina-Eagle Valley Comm, Rina-Farmers Mutual Telephone Co, Rina-Nucla Nutria Telephone Co, Rina-Silver Star, Rina-South Central Comm, Rina-Syringa, Rina-UBET, Rina-Manti, Simmetry, South Canaan/Cellular One of NEPA, Thumb Cellular, Union Wireless, United Wireless, U.S. Cellular, Viaero Wireless, Virgin Mobile, West Central Wireless (includes Five Star Wireless). T-Mobile is NOT liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- Takeda may be required to contact the user if an adverse event is reported
- Takeda reserves the right to rescind, revoke, or amend the Program without notice at any time
- You can unsubscribe from either the Reminder Program or Informational Program by texting STOP to 36395. For questions about the Programs, text HELP to 36395 or visit bit.ly/2C4d01L
- For questions about TAKHZYRO, please contact your physician.